7 November 2021
We're happy to announce that four organisations have agreed to provide some financial support for noslegal's work.
- Herbert Smith Freehills LLP are the lead sponsor
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Derringer LLP, Juralio Ltd and Osborne Clarke LLP are also providing sponsorship
Other organisations with people actively involved include
- Legal services providers: Allen & Overy, Ashurst, Clifford Chance, Factor Law, Linklaters, Macfarlanes, Pinsent Masons, Shearman & Sterling and Slaughter and May.
We are working towards publishing some material in February 2022 which will provide a language for describing legal work.
- It will be open source.
- We emphasise simplicity.
- We're aiming for rapid adoption of simple, well-defined modules, tested for acceptance by participating organisation then elaborated with continuous feedback once in actual use.
Following the initial draft concepts published on this site at the end of 2020, we iterated these in 2021 and built involvement from the types of organisations mentioned above.
In 2022, we're keen to include more perspectives from outside the global law firm and tech company worlds including, for example
- legal services purchasers
- providers of non-business law services
- people working in company and public sector law-related roles
- people working in non-common law systems.
If you're interested, please get in touch via the contact form on the home page. And no, you don't need to be a lawyer, though lawyers are welcome!
- the noslegal team, 7 November 2021